Hello! I’m Pam Blackman.
I’m a Certified Online Business Manager and Project Manager specializing in helping my clients get their genius out into the world, and enjoy more freedom, while I manage their day-to-day business operations and marketing activities.
For the last 20 years I have served those I support with professionalism & servant leadership. I’m proactive in my approaches, and I have a proven track record as an excellent problem solver.
When I partner with you, your success is my success and I work hard to ensure that is the outcome.
Let’s talk to see how I might be able to help take your business to a higher level!
So…Here’s Some of the Cool Deets About Me
- I’m a bit on the quirky and nerdy side.
- I love to work hard and be productive – but I like to have fun along the way. Watch out! My dry sense of humor might be contagious.
- I love home projects and when I’m not working in my business you’ll often find me with tools or a bucket of paint in hand.
- I grew up a rancher’s daughter and to this day long for the day when I can have my own plot of land with a couple of feisty horses around to ride.
- I consider myself to be well educated and highly experienced in my chosen career – and have over 20 years experience behind me to prove it.
- I hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Information Systems and several certifications in the areas of Project Management and in various areas of digital marketing – including Product Launches.
- I also have vast experience in Event Planning & Management.
- Last – but definitely not least – I am a woman of faith and I love me some Jesus!
For as long as I can remember I’ve been someone who wanted to do as little as possible!! Not because I’m lazy. I just like to make the most of my time!
I grew up in the country, and in the country – from a very young age – I worked! I had chores before school, after school, on the weekends, worked at the local carnation nursery, did odd chores for neighbors – and in between all that I had horses and chickens to care for. There was no time for wasted time!
I was always looking for ways to make things go more smoothly. From how I approached tacking up my horses to ride, to how I collected the eggs. I’d feel awesome if I saved even a single extra step!
When I got older and had my first job at a local grocery I created a system for bagging groceries. After all, most of my earnings were from tips, so to make more money I needed less steps so I could serve more customers!
When I worked at a local restaurant I completely re-vamped some things in the kitchen because people were always tripping over one another and it took a ridiculous amount of time to get customers their food & drinks!
Process, systems, organization, and ensuring things are done effectively & efficiently is in my very DNA!
WHAT IS A CERTIFIED ONLINE BUSINESS MANAGER?
A Certified Online Business Manager is someone who has gone through several months of intensive training and has passed testing conducted by a group of YOUR peers, where we are required to complete real world projects.
We are diligent about maintaining our credentials by continuously learning and perfecting our craft.
We manage your operations, team and projects – and watch the health of your business through regular analysis and reporting.
I'd Love To Chat
It would be awesome to hear your story and learn about your challenges and the things that are keeping you up at night.
The Consultation is Free