Hello! I’m Pam Blackman
I am the owner and CEO here at Pam Blackman Consulting and I just want to tell you how happy we are that you’re here!
I am so excited that I get to partner with, and be the “Integrator” to high 6-Figure+ leaders who are the Visionaries in their business. I get to create sustainable growth for them, so they can reach into 7-Figures and beyond!
For the last 20 years I have served those I support with one end in mind. To make their lives easier!
When we partner with you, your success is our success and I work hard to ensure that is the outcome.
Let’s do a bit of deep dive to see how we might be able to help take your business to a higher level!
So…Here’s Some of the Cool Deets About Me
- I’m a bit on the quirky and nerdy side.
- I love to work hard and be productive – but I like to have fun along the way. Watch out! My dry sense of humor might be contagious.
- I love home projects and when I’m not working in my business you’ll often find me with tools or a bucket of paint in hand.
- I grew up a rancher’s daughter and to this day long for the day when I can have my own plot of land with a couple of feisty horses around to ride.
- I consider myself to be well educated and highly experienced in my chosen career – and have over 20 years experience behind me to prove it.
- I hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Information Systems and several certifications in the areas of Project Management and in various areas of digital marketing – including Product Launches.
- I also have vast experience in Event Planning & Management.
- Last – but definitely not least – I am a woman of faith and I love me some Jesus!
My Kolbe Score
For as long as I can remember I’ve been someone who wanted to do as little as possible!! Not because I’m lazy. I just like to make the most of my time!
I grew up in the country, and in the country – from a very young age – I worked! I had chores before school, after school, on the weekends, worked at the local carnation nursery, did odd chores for neighbors – and in between all that I had horses and chickens to care for. There was no time for wasted time!
I was always looking for ways to make things go more smoothly. From how I approached tacking up my horses to ride, to how I collected the eggs. I’d feel awesome if I saved even a single extra step!
When I got older and had my first job at a local grocery I created a system for bagging groceries. After all, most of my earnings were from tips, so to make more money I needed less steps so I could serve more customers!
When I worked at a local restaurant I completely re-vamped some things in the kitchen because people were always tripping over one another and it took a ridiculous amount of time to get customers their food & drinks!
Process, systems, organization, and ensuring things are done effectively & efficiently is in my very DNA!